Better Impact Inc.
We are a small but global company dedicated to helping nonprofits, charities and government agencies accomplish their missions. (Formerly known as Volunteer2)
- I love all things related to food.
- My dog and I are best friends.
- Travel has really helped define me and show me how big and brilliant the world is.
- I am motivated by people. Finding connections and building relationships with people around me is a passion of mine.
- Most of my professional life has centered around volunteering and volunteer management. I am a firm believer that volunteers enhance and inspire organisations to be better. If we can help their experience be more impactful then wonderful!
email@example.com or Ext 150
- Passionate about the outdoors, travel, adventure and wildlife – particularly African wildlife. I was a Safari Field Guide in South Africa for two years where my Volunteer Management journey also began.
- I volunteer with rescue horses learning about Natural Horsemanship – something I wish everyone was taught.
- A big believer in how volunteering is a mutually beneficial activity with both parties gaining. I am privileged to have helped a lot of people in their lives through their volunteering experience.
- I’m passionate about using time resourcefully which is why I love Volunteer Impact and helping organisations increase their efficiencies.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext 152
- I love to sail.
- Writing and playing a little music helps keep me creative.
- Favorite volunteer experience – Founding Chair of a residential hospice.
- Passionate about helping organizations reach their potential and am thankful that I get to do this for a living.
- A big believer in the value volunteers bring to organization and developed the Relative Impact model of measuring ROI to quantify that value.
email@example.com or Ext.120
- I’m a travel nut and an admitted wine ‘snob.’ Travel to wine regions is the ultimate!
- 30+ years in the volunteer management space & passionate about driving the profession forward.
- Founder of OzVPM (Australasian Volunteer Program Management) and a former President of Volunteering Australia.
- Co-author of Volunteer Program Management: An Essential Guide (3rd edition).
- With 9 kids and step kids – family is an important part of my life.
- I’m most satisfied when I make a real difference for a Volunteer Manager and their program.
- I am very much a home body & enjoy renovating my humble abode.
- My Family, friends and my pets (all four of them) are the loves of my life and spend as much time as possible with them all.
- My time spent within the Kitchen cooking up a storm is one of my passions.
- I have spent a period of about 15 years within the Disability sector and Community Services, 4 years within Volunteering as well as becoming a
- Work For The Dole Coordinator/ Supervisor.
- Raised on the Gulf Coast but have been in Columbus, Ohio for much of my adult life. Go Buckeyes!
- I am the proud mom of two teenage boys and have actively volunteered with their Boy Scout troop for the past 12 years. One is an Eagle Scout and the other is getting close.
- Love the warmer months when I can spend time outside gardening, sticking my toes in the sand on a beach somewhere or riding bikes with my family.
- I am at home in the kitchen and love to bake and cook. I’m always trying something new!
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext 128
Member Experience Coordinator
- Proud of my close knit family – we love to play together and boating is at the top of our list.
- A good deal of my youth was spent dancing and my two beautiful girls are following suit.
- Spent ten years in volunteer management and quickly learned that there are many passionate and committed people willing to give their time and expertise for very little reward. Appreciation is key.
- Very focused on fitness and nutrition but wine and gourmet fare is never out of the question, especially on weekends.
email@example.com or Ext 127
Consultant / Trainer
- I love Chicago and want everyone to love it too. I believe it is my responsibility to help visitors experience the best that my city has to offer. Just let me know you’re coming!
- Some people describe me as a geek and a gamer. There isn’t a game I won’t try, however I do prefer German styled board games.
- Often you will find me out riding my Triumph motorcycle.
- Finally, I’m passionate about making the world a better place to live in. I’ve done this through service in the military, volunteering and work in the non-profit sector. My most recent position was as the Midwest Regional Volunteer Director for The Salvation Army in the USA.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext 124
Consultant / Trainer (& Client Support Agent)
- Running is my one constant. From college hurdles to mid-life marathons, it grounds me in whatever form it takes.
- Next adventure is indulging the artist within.
- Believe everyone has the ability to strengthen the communities they live, work, and play in.
- Professional fundraiser for ten years; volunteer manager for two. Thrilled to help others feed their passions volunteering, donating, and advocating for causes they believe in.
email@example.com or Ext 130.
Technical Writer & Client Support Agent
- Actor, musician, traveler, linguist and voice impersonator.
- Proud fan of Star Trek and Coronation Street.
- Seven years of experience training on Volunteer Impact.
- Knows the difference between a café and a coffee house in the Netherlands.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext 121
- A musician in my spare time and have been playing music since the age of 5.
- Love Sudoku puzzles, roulette, Microsoft Excel and basically anything to do with numbers and statistics.
email@example.com or Ext 126
Client Support Agent
- My world turns for my family – my daughter, son and wonderful husband. – We love to travel far or near – Overseas to Germany to visit family or just to the Barossa in the caravan for the weekend.
- I love cooking, drawing, journaling, playing my guitar, food, wine and playing games with friends
- I’ve been working in the Volunteer Management space for 15 years.
- Previous President of AAMoV (Australasian Association for Managers of Volunteers) and a current board member for VSA&NT (Volunteering South Australia & Northern Territory)
- I enjoy being outdoors surrounded by family, sunshine and the lake
- Passionate musician, artist and media creator
- I love a challenge, and will always take the opportunity to learn something new
- Avid hockey fan… GO HABS GO
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext 129
VP and Backend Coder
- Proud father of two wonderful girls and a lucky husband as well. 🙂
- A huge believer in the benefits of reading as much as possible — I love to learn new things.
- I enjoy going for long runs in the country as often as I can – nothing leaves me feeling more energized!
email@example.com or Ext 123
Front End Coder
- A certified car nut. I enjoy working on my project car in my spare time.
- When I’m not doing that, I love to be outdoors – camping, hiking and canoeing with my family.
- I also love to read, mostly science fiction and some fantasy.
Front End Coder
- Nature and martial arts enthusiast.
- Photography hobbyist.
- Yes, I’m the one in blue.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext 122
- Family first. I’d much rather be out making memories with loved ones than folding laundry – it can wait!
- Played competitive soccer including national championships, a soccer scholarship to Western Michigan University and a trip to the World Master Games in Australia.
- Now I enjoy coaching my son’s youth soccer team and passing on the love of the game.
- I’m more of a non-fiction fan when it comes to books. “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen R. Covey is my all-time fave!
email@example.com or Ext 125