Learn about the Better Impact Team
Our members and your teammates are counting on it.
- Use every opportunity to help our members as an opportunity to make the world a better place
- When a team member could use some help, whether it’s asked for or not, make it happen
- Regardless of what you do on the Better Impact team, look everywhere for ways we can improve
- Listen to member feedback and pay attention to their needs
If all we wanted was a paycheck, we could get that anywhere.
- Visualize the multitude of great things our members do
- Remember that everything we do gets amplified through our members
- Leverage our knowledge and skills throughout the community, including with those who don’t subscribe to our software
Being someone others can count on helps everyone reach higher.
- Be honest to yourself and to all others you deal with, even if the news is not good
- Act with integrity
- Ensure your actions and decisions are ethical, fair, consistent and for the greater good
- Communicate openly and transparently
- Manage expectations accurately
- Follow through on what you say you’ll do
Screw up, celebrate, adapt, grow, connect…it’s all part of being human.
- Make mistakes and learn from them
- Celebrate success
- Adapt to change and look for ways to grow personally and professionally
- Let your personality shine through at work
- Recognize that you work with other humans, who also make mistakes, deserve celebration, have insecurities, have great days and bad ones…
It takes us all to new places as individuals, as members and as a company.
- Challenge the status quo and find new ways to foster growth as a community, a company and individually
- Take risks
- Fail sometimes and do not fear it
- Own your mistakes and don’t hide from them – You and others can learn from them
Work, play, rest, learn, … it all matters.
- Have fun – including at work
- Prioritize your efforts – Busy work doesn’t help anybody
- When it’s time to work, avoid distractions
- Read books
- Take breaks. Go work out. Take a nap. Go for a walk. If your mind and/or body is telling you that you need a break, you do.
- Take time to connect with others on the team
Everything comes easier when you truly care.
- Care about every part of your job like it matters to others… because it does
- Care that our members accomplish what they dream of accomplishing
- Care about helping make a positive impact in the world… because you do
- Care about the people around you that support you in too many ways to list
- Care for yourself