Join the Better Impact Team
Member Success Advisor
Who We Are
Better Impact is a small but global team who help non-profits and charities to engage and manage volunteers, donors and members more effectively and with greater efficiency. Our head office is in Hamilton Ontario Canada and we currently have small offices in Chicago, Adelaide and London. We are currently looking to fill the role of a Member Success Advisor in our London office.
Our clients include international charities (such as the Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity), cities (such as San Diego (USA), Vancouver, Toronto (Canada), Lancashire, Oxfordshire, and Perth (Australia) to name a few), hospitals (including a number of NHS Trusts, Alberta Health, the University Health Network in Toronto) events (such as Hull City of Culture, Cricket World Cup Championships, FIFA Woman’s World Cup (Canada), and Lollapalooza (USA)), and thousands of smaller charities and non-profits in ten countries.
Our continuing growth has created an opportunity to join the Better Impact team as a Member Success Advisor.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping others and would like to help not-for-profit organisations and charities accomplish the most they possibly can. The job will be temporarily based out of your home until it is considered safe to return to our WeWork office environment (currently 199 Bishopsgate).
We’ll provide you with:
• a flexible work environment that recognizes there are other aspects to your life than work
• a casual and comfortable office that includes a gym, shower, games area, 4th floor outdoor patio
• sick days that you can use for anything you’d like, sick or not
• support from a team of peers in Canada, the USA the UK and Australia
• training and resources to become an expert in our software
• the opportunity to make a difference in the world by helping organisations trying to do the same
• a compensation package based on your current experience (minimum £28,500) and guaranteed cost of living increases (as a minimum)
What the Job Entails
• Help our members and potential members get the most out of our software by answering questions through the chat system integrated into our software, telephone, web-based meetings and email
• Assist members through their transition in implementing Volunteer Impact in their organizations through coaching and sharing professional expertise
• Work with the rest of the Member Success Team to create and implement new processes and process improvements that increase our efficiencies and make our members even happier than they are today
Requirements to Succeed in the Job
• a sincere desire to help our members and your Better Impact teammates
• experience with Better Impact software
• the confidence, work ethic and ability to prioritize to get things done without significant supervision
• a friendly attitude that comes across in the way you communicate in person, over the phone, and electronically
• demonstrable organisational skills
• typing skills to accurately type at a minimum of 40 words per minute
• competent with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• an interest in learning (we add to our software regularly)
• comfortable using an Apple computer or happy to adapt
If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know why.
Better Impact is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals. We believe a diverse workforce enhances our ability to fulfill our mission.