Join the Better Impact Team
We're continuously growing and always on the lookout for the next great addition.
Recruiting for this position has closed. However we expecting to be adding to the team again later in 2018 in either member training & support or consultative sales or a combined capacity. If this might be of interest to you, let us know and we’ll be certain to keep you posted when the time comes.
Volunteer and Donor Software Sales and Support Agent
Our client base across the UK is growing and the time has come for us to begin growing the UK team to support this growth. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping others and would like to help non-profits and charities accomplish the most they possibly can. The position is salary based and includes consultative inside sales (without pressure) and supporting clients while they trial our software and after they have purchased it.
In a typical day you could find yourself doing any combination of the following:
- Conducting a demonstration of any of our software systems via a web meeting to a potential client
- Answering pre-purchase questions over the phone, in a web meeting or in the chat system integrated into our website
- Updating our sales CRM based on any significant interaction
- Helping clients and potential clients from the UK and around the world to get the most our of software by answering questions over the phone or, more typically, through the chat system integrated right into our software
- Learning something new about what our software does as we add new functionality every four to eight weeks.
As you grow in the role, you will have the opportunity to provide web based and/or onsite training sessions and participate in trade show exhibits.
Requirements for the job include:
- a sincere desire to help our clients and the rest of the team
- the confidence and work ethic to get things done without significant supervision
- a friendly attitude that comes across in the way you communicate in person, over the phone, in emails and in chats
- typing skills to accurately type at a minimum of 40 words per minute
- experience in volunteer management or donor management
We’ll provide you with:
- a flexible work environment that recognizes there are other aspects to your life than work
- support from a team of peers currently in the UK, Canada, the USA and Australia
- training and resources to become an expert in our software
- the opportunity to make a difference in the world by helping organisations trying to do the same
- a compensation package based on your current experience
Our revenues grow year after year and we are embarking on some significant product expansion in our field. On top of that, our work makes a real difference in the world. We do more than just create and sell business process software. We help charities and councils make the world a better place.
Better Impact is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals. We believe a diverse workforce enhances our ability to fulfill our mission.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.