Join the Better Impact Team
We're continuously growing and always on the lookout for the next great addition.
Sales Rep – London
We have a new opportunity for someone who is passionate about helping others and would like to help non-profits and charities accomplish the most they possibly can. The position includes consultative selling and supporting prospective clients while they trial our software. There are never any pressure tactics or gimmicks to push prospective clients into buying.
We’ll provide you with:
- a flexible work environment that recognizes there are other aspects to your life than work
- a casual and comfortable office at the WeWork 199 Bishopsgate
- support from a team of peers in Canada, the USA, the UK and Australia
- training and resources to become an expert in our software
- a proven sales process to guide your efforts
- the opportunity to make a difference in the world by helping charities achieve their missions
- Respond promptly to inquiries about our products and services via email and telephone
- Track sales activities in our CRM as you progress an organization from prospect to client
- Qualify prospective clients to determine which of the Better Impact products and services will help them the most and how we can best manage their procurement journey
- Demonstrate Better Impact software in web meetings and occasional on-site meetings
- Listen for potential objections and resolve them as much as our software and services offerings make possible
- Assist clients with administrative aspects of the purchase process
- Reach our conservative quarterly sales targets to contribute to our ability to grow the products and service we offer
- Keep up to date with the new features in our software
- Attend occasional industry tradeshows and conferences
- Look for ways we can improve what we do and share it with the rest of the team
- Celebrate in the accomplishments of the rest of Better Impact team
- Fill in for other sales reps around the world while they are on leave
- Occasionally participate in Better Impact social media channels and blogs
- University Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years experience in sales, preferably B2B
- Clear and professional communications skills in oral presentations and in writing
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow written process plans, consistently and accurately
- Experience using Apple computers or a willingness to learn
- Alignment with our core values
The Characteristics We Seek
- integrity comes first
- customer service driven
- goal oriented
- open minded
- passionate about what you do
- friendly and fun
- generally maintaining an “I’ve got your back” attitude
If this position is of interest to you, let us know. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Better Impact
Our software helps charities and cities manage their volunteers, donors, members and clients, more effectively and with greater efficiencies. Our clients include small, start-up nonprofits, large charities (such as Blue Cross and Action for Children) councils and cities (such as Oxforshire, Lancashire, San Diego and Houston USA, Vancouver and Ottawa, Canada and Melbourne and Perth Australia to name a few), large events (such as the Cricket World Cup Championships, FIFA Woman’s World Cup, Lollapalooza), international charities (such as the Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity), and thousands of smaller charities and non-profits in ten countries. The software we produce is enterprise grade and constantly being upgraded. The support we provide is the best there is in the industry.
Our work makes a real difference in the world. We do more than just create and sell business process software. We help nonprofits make the world a better place. Learn more about us at www.betterimpact.co.uk.
We believe that inclusiveness and diversity enhance our ability to fulfill our mission are we are committed to it.
Better Impact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.