We are committed to providing you with a reliable platform that is consistently accessible. We warrant that with the exclusion of planned software updates and server updates for which you will have at least 24-hour notice, the system will be available to you at least 99.95% of the time. We refer to this as our uptime.
Compensation if System Availability Goes Below 99.95%
If in any given month, uptime falls below 99.95%, the following credit will be issued based on the annual fee prorated to one month and the amount of the availability degradation as follows:
Availability Exclusions from Our SLA
Anything arising from factors that are not under our control is not covered by our SLA. These include, but are not limited to, an inability to access the internet from your computer for any reason and an inability to access our servers from your computer due to hardware or software settings in your technology environment. Basically, if other members can access the system, the system is not considered down.
Support for administrators in the software is available from 01:00 Monday through to 21:00 Friday (London Time), excluding 09:00 to 13:00 on bank holidays in the UK, 16:00 to 20:00 on statutory holidays in Canada, and 01:00 to 09:00 on statutory holidays in Australia.
- Tier 1 Support will operate to provide a mean first response time guaranteed to be under 15 minutes (historically under 6 minutes for the past 12 months).
- Tier 2 Support is available within 1 business day for issues not related to system accessibility.
- Tier 3 Support is available within 2 business days for issues not related to system accessibility.
- Tier 3 Support will be engaged within 10 minutes if the system goes down unexpectedly.
- Tier 1: Questions that include, “How do I…”, “Where do I..”, or “Can I…”. Support answers may include assistance referencing the most helpful support article or video.
- Tier 2: Questions involving best practices
- Tier 3: Questions regarding our API and other highly technical issues as well as data protection
Support may be made available via chat within our software and on our help pages, via a web meeting set up in real time during a support session, via email at email@example.com, and via telephone on 020 3014 0226 x2
Limitations on Support and the Support SLA
- Although many support queries can be handled without access to your data, support that does require access to your data may not always be available if you have restricted the access to your data to Better Impact team members in Canada.
- To maintain our mean first response time of less than 15 minutes, support sessions through any of the delivery channels may need to be limited to 15 minutes.
Last updated – August 24 2020